Saturday, October 14, 2006

All By Myself

I am feeling very alone here. I am never alone here. I want some time for myself. I am tired of being by myself. How can this be? Obviously it is because all of my sentences start with 'I'. Today I will mow the grass, wash two loads of clothes, go to the store, be home while Alex's friends come over. The sun is shining and I will smile and take the dog for a walk. I am going to plan a trip to NYC. Maybe I will even go there. But not today. And not by myself.

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

:) i planned a trip to NY once....

Amanda said...

ooh can i come? pleasepleaseprettyplease??? with chocolate and a cherry on top?
love u momma... ill call ur mobile sometime to chat...

Abi said...

You all seem to be doing a ton of planning, just come. I have plenty of floor space and if you want you could share my bed! :) Love you all!