Friday, August 12, 2011

In Lieu of a Muffler Man

(Just when you think I cannot top Carhenge.)
Among the wonderful places I visited on vacation was the Mother's Memorial in Ashland, PA.  A bronze statue of Whistler's Mother set high upon a hillside since 1938 and dedicated to all mothers past and present.  Inspired by a YouTube video, I made my own video of our visit. But I am clueless how to post it.  So I will just have to settle for a few still shots.
Because the 4SS know how to plan a good sisters' weekend.

A scary view of Whistler's Mother in Bronze.

I think that says it all.

Are you amazed you didn't even know this existed?
Okay, go ahead and search for the youtube video.  It's just like being there. 

1 comment:

ruzzel01 said...

It's not just a simple vacation, but an educative one.
arizona dui lawyer