Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Library Fines?

Been praying about Amanda's tuition payment due this month for Spring semester. Read the pamphlet from Geneva called "How to pay my bill". One suggestion was to bring cash to the cashier's office. What a great idea!
Amanda and I have both been saving. The bill came this week (along with the very helpful pamphlet). Amanda's bank statement came today. I added up the amount in her account and the amount I have for her and compared the total to the amount of the bill. We are over by $1.81. Makes me think that God must know something we don't. Maybe Amanda has a library fine.
I think Amanda and I will go the bank and make a withdrawal from our accounts and drive right over to the cashier's office and pay in cash. If we don't need the $1.81 for anthing else, we can stop at Sheetz and get a gallon of tea.
How good is that?

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

I dont know about Library fines that would be implying that Ami has been to the library :)