Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Stripped and Barefoot

So I had this dream where I wasn't wearing any clothes (just a towel), and I was in church, and there was a wedding, and half of the choir and the bride fainted, and I drove home in a RV with 16 other people. Clearly I am stressed about church and a wedding, and maybe about not having enough clothes. (Perhaps I should go shopping.) God told Isaiah to walk aroung stripped and barefoot for three years just to make a point to some Egyptians. (See Isaiah 20) Thankfully, my experience was just one night in a dream. If it continues for three years, I will give up mango salsa before bed.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

haha its like the veggie movie where archibald has all the freaky dreams cuz of his salsa... :)
i love u momma thanks for lovin me.
and if you happen upon any mango snapple that might like to be sent my way... ;)

Anastasia said...

keep an eye on my blog for some of my recent weird dreams.
just wait till ami gets what's being sent her way.
<3