Monday, February 26, 2007

Typing in the Dark

I am home from work and I am awake and I am at the computer and the dog is sleeping just inches from here and I do not want to wake her so I am typing in the dark and I am not very good at it. And there is something not quite right about it -- sitting at the computer typing at 1:00am in the dark trying not to wake anyone. Seems like I am visiting nasty websites, but all I am doing is checking on my girls who don't update very much. If I was knitting anything I would tell you about it, but I'm not. Tomorrow I will straighten up the house and buy ice cream and get ready to host our small group and lead the study. Nooma. Sunday. I wil have to think about this. I will have to be prepared. I will have to be awake, so I will have to go to bed now.
This is the most boring entry on my blog. I am going to post it anyway, to remind myself not to blog in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

you type better in the dark than i do in the light sometimes :)

Hamza matar said...

lovely page