Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cross the Last One Off

Remember when I needed a day off, a dermatologist, and a dishwasher? Here is the update: The dermatologist: check. (This is a thing I should have blogged about, but I was in a blogging funk, and so lets just say 'check' for now, and leave it at that.) The day off: I was off today and I am off Friday and Saturday. Yeah and double check. And now, the moment I have been waiting for: the new dishwasher came today and it is installed and it works and it is quiet and it makes me happy. Check it out.
*happy little dance*
Okay, I am unable to post a pic of my new dishwasher :( This makes me a little sad, only because it will be more dificult for you to share my joy. Maybe seeing my great new dishwasher would make you jealous, and that is why I can't post it here. Maybe you can come and see it in person, and I will even let you run it.
When I finally get my new kitchen floor installed, there will be no living with me.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

ooo hoooo!! look at you go...now you need a new list :)