Thursday, March 15, 2007

Rat Runs


Dixie, our rat terrier, has this peculiar habit of running frantically back and forth. From the living room to the kitchen and back again. And again. And again.

She also collects sneakers in the living room. Most often one of a set, but given enough time, she will move every sneaker in the house into the living room.

Additionally, she hunts down dirty socks and eats them. Tonight she is exhibiting all three of these behaviors.

Most of the time she is happy to sleep in a crate and lie in the sun.

I don't understand her.

I love her.

Maybe I will start a new list of things I don't understand.


1. Rat runs

2. Electricity

3. Buying ringtones

6 comments:

Anastasia said...

ooh, dixie mixie moxy floxacin. she looks like she got really big in that pic.
now do you not understand the how or the why of downloading ringtones? or both?

Abi said...

I love Dixi! How I miss you all.. even if you do eat my socks.

Abi said...

OK Am I the only Havener that did not know that dad had a xanga? I feel left out if that's true. Be truthful... did you know?

Anastasia said...

I totally knew.
sorry ett.

Amanda said...

hey I'M etta... not that one. and yes i knew that dad had a xanga as well... sorry baz.

love you momma! ill see you wednesday!

Miss Brenda said...

DIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!