Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Count on Me

Counting down the days till I see the Kiddos and it is getting down to hours.  Which is a lot exciting and a little intimidating because of all the things I need to accomplish before that happens.  Because I still have to work 12 hours, take call 8 hours, travel 12 hours, get two nights worth of sleep, and do laundry, pack, and, oh yeah, finish that project that I started on Saturday because I really can't go to Thanksgiving without it.  All in less than 48 hours? 

On the done list: I downloaded a book to my kindle for the trip. (thinking...thinking...thinking...) okay, I guess that's it for the done list.

And now for the count-up:
72.  Amidala
76.  Mark
77.  Flush toilets
78.  Brains
79.  Bibles
80.  Iced tea
81.  Ice cubes
82.  Ice makers
83.  Clocks
84.  Numbers
85.  Hands
86.  Smiles
87.  Teeth
88.  Dental Hygienists
89.  Three ring binders
90.  Zumba

Really more excited than intimidated.  Really really.

No comments: