Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Feeling the Heat

It's not like things aren't happening in my life.  Just thattheyare happening so close together.  I have a few pictures that I hope to eventually share with you.  Of my halloween pumpkin.  Of my refrigerator.  Of my odometer.  Of my bedroom/bathroom remodel. Of a recent wintery sunrise.
But Amidala claims there are just 9 days until Thanksgiving, so I am feeling the pressure to record a few more things I am thankful for.

31.  Plane tickets
32.  Telephones
33.  Cinnamon rolls (and a co-worker who saves one for me.)
34.  Finally cooking edible ribs (I was too busy licking my fingers to take any pictures, but trust me, they were pretty good.  And I served them with GF corn muffins and corn on the cob. Go ahead, be impressed.)
35.  Steeler wins--even ugly ones
36.  Beth Moore
37.  Pay day
38.  Hugs
39.  Kisses
40.  New tires
41.  Snow
42.  Push pins
43.  Band-aids (I'm not even wearing one.  But I bought a box of two hundred when I was at StuffMart this week.  Flexible ones, and clear ones, and waterproof ones and neon ones.  All in one box.  Almost makes me want to smash a finger.)
44.  Music
45.  Grace
46.  The God Who is crazy in love with me
47.  The STP (who is also crazy in love with me)
48.  The Goob
49.  The SLD
50.  House plants

If you can't find something on that list to make you thankful, you should probably be on medication. 

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

Ooops!! House plants is a repeat. Corrected count: 49