Sunday, April 14, 2013

Funky Town

Been in a funk for several weeks. (Jen Hatmaker calls it the doldrums.  But 'down in the doldrums' is way less of a back from the dead blog title.)   Doing what needs to be done.  Minimally.  At the last possible moment.  Plans to dig my way out have been less than successful.  So this week I will try singing and dancing my way out of the pit (and actually getting up off the couch). And I will attempt to list at least one happy thing a day.

Today's happy thing: Buds on the lilac bush.
 
Note:  I changed this blog title before I hit Publish. But if I were not putting this out on the web, you know, if this was just between me and God Himself, I would so have titled this What the Funk.  God would not have been as amused as I was, but I think He would understand.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i kind of wish you would have left the original title. but i'm glad you at least told us about it :) thanks for my morning giggle!
i love you. i have little green buds on my hydrangea bush out front and they make me smile every time i see them :)