Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Half a Pound--Off the Top

Welcome to make-over week.
(My reward to myself for reaching a weight goal.)
Been awhile (like forever) since my hair was this long.





And awhile since it was this short.
Also treated myself to the welcome-to-summer chili cheese coney dog at A&W.
Which I'm pretty sure puts me back over the weight in question.  And  cancels out any weight I lost as a result of the haircut.  This diet plan is complicated.  But you can't undo a haircut, so I get to keep it. 
Not to self:  Celebrate next goal with new clothes instead of food.  

3 comments:

Minnie said...

I like the new do and it makes you look thinner and younger!

Amanda said...

I LOVE IT! and congrats on hitting a goal weight you are fantastic!!!

Miss Brenda said...

A little something I learned in high school French class: Set reasonable goals :)