Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Running Tally

32.  Run a 5K
You know by now that 'run' is loosely used when it relates to my athletic ability.  Nonetheless, I 'ran' the BBBS 5k on Saturday morning.  Finished, didn't walk, under 36 min.  Raised over 100 dollars for Big Brothers/ Big Sisters thanks to the generosity and support of my little brother and  little sisters.  Next Saturday I have plans to walk/run 5 miles in the Montana Women's Run along with 7700 of my best friends.  And I am contemplating one more race the beginning of June.  For someone who doesn't run, I am doing a lot of it this month. 
If you are keeping track, that is 11 things off my non-resolution list of 2013.  More than 33% of the year gone and only 20% of my list accomplished.  Need to pick up the pace this summer. 
Speaking of picking up...the STP and I gathered a load of rocks yesterday in anticipation of finishing the rock bed along the north side of the house. 

No comments: