Wednesday, May 28, 2014

It is Well With My Soul

Started reading "The Good and Beautiful GOD" on vacation.  First three soul training exercises are rest, silence, and awareness of creation.  Feel like I am attending soul training university.
So easy to relax and rest away from everyday life.
So easy to be silent walking alone on the beach.
So easy to be aware of details when I am moving slowly.
I think the purpose of 'soul training' must be to learn to live like this in my everyday life.  Yeah, I could live like this.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

these pictures look fake, like its impossible for places like this to exist in the real world.

Miss Brenda said...

I know, and the really impossible thing is that I took them.

Minnie said...

beautiful pics-hope your enjoying your trip.

Unknown said...

Very well said. I feel peaceful just reading it. And seeing the beautiful pictures.

Musal said...

where was this taken? looks so peaceful?