Monday, April 27, 2015

Yard Sale Season--Opening Day

Seriously working too many Saturday mornings this month.  But I did make it to one day of yard sales.  This year I am going to try and keep track of what I spend, what I buy, and what I do with it.  Hopefully "Put it in the garage" will not be the norm.
What I spent=$1.00.  I 'bundled' these three items at one garage sale.
1. Turquoise flower pot. Great size, great color.   Repotted my Christmas cactus. 
2.  Handful of embroidery floss.  Made end of the year gifts for the first grade girls in my AWANA group. 
3. Paper towel holder.  This was in need of a good scrubbing.  In addition, I sanded and painted and put it to use immediately at The House Next Door.
 Not bad for a dollar.
I work the next two Saturday mornings.  Guess I could pretend shop some items from my own garage...

No comments: