Friday, March 13, 2020

What if I Survive Corona Virus Pandemic

  
These croci are blooming in the front yard of the white house.   They are naturalized there under the crabapple tree.  I just discovered them this afternoon.  They were presumably planted by a former resident of the white house.  I took this picture with my new camera.  It is part of my preparing for retirement.  To have a hobby.  I am determined to have my hobby ready so that when the STP and I retire I will have something to do.  It has taken me 3 months to take a picture on automatic mode and move it to my computer.  I was feeling quite bad about my slow progress until the CorVID-19 virus ate up half of my retirement savings. 
Next adventure--Instagram.
Seems I have plenty of time now until I can retire.  


No comments: