Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Remember--not necessarily in this order

91. Books
92. Free public libraries
93. Memories
94. Dixie
95. Google
96. Christmas music
97. discipline
98. Dentists
99. Milk
100. knitting

Also, not all inclusive. Got a list of things to do today. Going to get started soon as I am done here. Going to start by cleaning the bathroom. This is a chore I don't usually even put on a list, because I don't want to do it that bad. Today I will be the responsible adult who lives here and clean. I will put on Christmas music and dance and sing while I do it. Dixie will not tell anyone. She will not be embarrassed to know me. That's why she made the list. Got to get the list done before 2:00 so I can pick Alex up from school and take him to the dentist. In between cleaning the bathroom and the dentist, I hope to have some brighter moments. Bring on the music.

No comments: