Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sharing

I read an article yesterday about reducing costs by sharing your home. Amanda and I are working this to perfection this week. She leaves for work at 5:00pm and returns at 5:00am. I will leave tomorrow morning at 4:30 and return at 4:00pm. I am off today, so I hope she gets up in time to grill with me this afternoon.
I spent my evening sorting through papers in a box in the basement. The final result is that I took everything out of the box. Looked at it. Spread it out around me and tried to decide what to do with it. Left it there and went to bed. I have lived without knowing what was in the box for 10 years, but now that I know I still have it I am having a hard time deciding if I still need it.
Sadly, I have two more boxes and two filing cabinets still to do.
At least it is a quiet activity that I can do in the basement and it won't wake my roommate.

No comments: