Friday, August 02, 2013

Eight

8.  Paint the little dresser.

I bought this little drawer pull as a souvenir from my trip to Jackson with my maid of honor.
I planned to use it on the little dresser that the STP garage saled  last summer.
It was pretty rough.  But the STP has a stash of wood and mad carpentry skills
And I had a quart of Emerald Cut paint.  
 And a pinterest account.
   I keep rearranging the drawers because I wasn't happy with the original plan.  Pretty much this is how it's going to stay.  I have also tried it on in the bedroom and the living room.  In various places in each room.  Pretty much I think it has found a home holding the phone in the dining room.
Anyway, #8 off the non resolution list.  
(And I have 55% of 30 done.  Just for the record.)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

LOVE IT!!! i wish we lived closer so i could craft with you...