Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Super Uncle

The STP makes a good tour guide and and great uncle.

You know, if you are interested in where he hunts.
Or if you want to go out on a ledge.
Like way out on a ledge.
Or if you want to learn to walk like a dinosaur.
He will be happy to take you for a ride.
And may even let you drive.  (He just might not be as happy about that.)
He'll share his binoculars with you so you can see things up close.
And he will turn around twice and drive real slow so you can see things you really want to see.  
Like a wolf.  
Cause he's good like that.


5 comments:

Amanda said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO COME VISIT YOU!!!!!

Unknown said...

WOW! I wish I was booking my next flight right now. That wolf sighting was really neat.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

He is a super uncle! I had soo much fun with you all!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful News! I really admire the valuable information you have been able to share us through this post. Sherwani

Unknown said...

Great post! By the way, this is my blog site http://universaltalkforyou.blogspot.com/, join/follow it if you like.