Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Senior Pictures

WE had our Senior pictures taken.  The Goob because he will graduate from high school next year. The STP and I because we will turn 55 next year.  When I was pregnant with the Goob I did the math and figured out if I would be alive how old I would be when he graduated from high school. 37 seemed quite old.  55 seemed ancient.
We took a few different poses.
You know, to capture our personalities.
The Goob would have been happy with the "No Photo Available" yearbook option.
But you're only a senior a couple of times in your life.  And being a senior couple is a significant achievement.  And reaching senior family status is worth a picture or two.
 And you are never going to be younger or better looking than you are right now.


1 comment:

E. Lane said...

I love the pictures :)