Sunday, March 30, 2014

Landscaping

These tulips are against the foundation of the house next door.  Along with three sad very old lilac bushes and a host of kochia weed they are the sum total of the landscaping.   Every spring since Shirley died, I have admired (and maybe stolen) these tulips.  I admit I have entertained the idea of taking my bucket and shovel over and moving them to my yard.  This year they are mine.  Seems a slight overkill to buy the whole house.  
Gave the House Next Door its own facebook page this weekend.  And picked some outside paint colors.  And rued the decision to strip the woodwork in the hallway.  

2 comments:

Trump's A Joke said...

Slowly but surely the snow is melting here. Not enough to see tulips or anything green for that matter show up yet.

nancyann said...

Those are some expensive tulips.