Monday, March 31, 2014

March On

What I did the rest of March:
I worked.  With some diptheroids.
I baked 2 apple pies for pi day.  Because in less than 8 weeks the Goob will graduate from high school and my days of being volunteered to bake something to take to school will end.
I kept the world's cutest seven year old in the guest room 10 days while his mom went on a mission trip to Mexico.  I stepped over playmobil pirates and lego bionicals.  I walked to the elementary school.  I checked the backpack and math homework and practiced spelling words. 
I put paint on a pinewood derby car.  
I took paint off the woodwork in the hallway of the HND.

I also made two big decisions this month.
1.  I am not having any more children.
2.  I am not stripping any more woodwork.

1 comment:

Trump's A Joke said...

Your March was busier than mine. Of course my kids are all grown up and gone now so life has slowed down quite a bit for me.