Friday, December 26, 2014

Give Me A Quote

I offer you these Christmas movie quotes that are equally useful all year long:

This old thing?  Why I only wear it when I don't care how I look.
Hoity-toity Mr. God-like SmartyPants.
Don't quote me the price when I haven't got the time.
I'm cute. I'm cu-u-u-te!
I just like to smile.  Smiling's my favorite.
If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am right now.

And if you need to burst into song here is a snippet that is always of value:
Every night will end and every day will start 
with a grateful prayer and a thankful heart.
(Although you run the risk with this one of getting the accompanying musical earworm snippet "Nephew and niece to me" as well.)

Merry Christmas

(That was the Christmas blog?  It was dumb.  It was obvious.  It was pointless.  It was...short.  I loved it!)

1 comment:

Brenda's Man said...

I love you too the moon and back.