Friday, September 29, 2006

New Phones

Abi's cell phone is in a box. Inside another box. Speeding along through the U.S. postal service. I insured it so that if along the way a disgruntled postal employee smashes it with a hammer, it will be replaced. The sad news is that Abi's service has already been switched to her new phone which will spend two days in a box. Last month Abi talked over 4000 minutes on her cell phone. This weekend she will suffer cell phone withdrawal. Maybe she can use the extra time to study. Night and weekend study minutes are free.
I have two cell phones. My $14.99 plan can't be cancelled until the end of the billing cycle which is the middle of October. (Alex wonders if there really is an end to a cycle?) I also am the proud owner of a brand new $69.99 family plan which will allow me to talk to Abi, Ami, Dave and millions of other Sprint PCS users all I want to. Last month I wanted to talk on my cell phone for 22 minutes. My new cell phone flips and takes pictures. Last month I did not have to open my phone to talk for 22 minutes and I didn't take any pictures with my phone.
The good news is with my new plan nights start at 7:00pm. I've been wanting more hours in the night, so this is a really good deal for me. I would also like summer to start in April. What does that plan cost?

1 comment:

Abi said...

I have more phones than you do... ha ha-ha ha ha-ha! :P