Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ouch!

On Monday I had more periodontal work done. Oddly enough, I like my periodontist. He showed me his new phone, which does all sorts of tricks-take pictures, movies, internet, e-mail, PDA, MP3, etc. I think he showed it to me because I actually paid for it. On Tuesday, I felt pretty good. It is amazing to me that you can get used to the idea of someone surgically removing the roof of your mouth and suturing it in at your gumline. Today (Wednesday) I felt like someone ripped out the roof of my mouth and sewed it into my bottom lip. Ouch!

I tried to comment on Amanda's xanga, but I was not successful. First, I didn't include my birthdate. Then I didn't have the right combination or number of letters in my password. Then I tried three different names, but they were all taken. By then I forgot whatever comment I wanted to make so I gave up. So I do not have a xanga account, so I can not comment on Amanda's blog, but it seems to me she writes about crying alot. As her mother, this concerns me.

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

xanga problem = fixed.
painful mouth = sorry nothing i can do for that one

WAIT, you bought a cell phone that does stuff? or you paid the periodontist to show you his?

Miss Brenda said...

I have paid the periodontist enough this year to buy him several cellphones and pay for his service. I still have the $14.00 plan.