Sunday, September 03, 2006

Virtue of the Month

Orderliness-arranging things to make your day easier
Be very careful, then, how you live--not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity. Ephesians 5:15-16
This evening I will make the most of the opportunity to clear off the dining room table. I am not going to bed until it is done. (It may well be a late night.) I have many things to do this week to prepare for the beginning of new minstries for AW Bible study and for the launch of WildLife for the 5th and 6th graders. I will miss Cubbies this year, but it is exciting to see new things begin. I know that Cubbies will be fine without me.

10 other things (not necessarily in order):
I miss my girls.
I love having a dog.
I had a good hair day.
I wore my shrug today.
I did not wake up with a praise song in my head.
I brought watermelon home from community appreciation day.
I am reading a book with Alex.
I am going to read another Hemingway book.
My booties are almost done.
I know a big secret.

6 comments:

Anastasia said...

my thoughts on your 10 things (not in order)
HEMMINGWAY? have you lost your mind?
you have a SHRUG? what is the world coming to?
Your girls miss you too.
Glad to hear about your hair. me too, but i might cut mine all off. I will not dye it pink on top and black on the bottom
Have you heard aaron shusts CD? Put a praise CD in your alarm clock works for me.
What book?
Will you post a picture? who are they for?
I love watemellon! send me some :) or maybe i'll just get some from tesco this evening
TELL TELL TELL I LOVE SECRETS!!!

Abi said...

I'd love to know your secret too... also you 'forgot' to mention that your dog was chewing on your orderlyness cards, just thought I'd put it out there for the world to know... what's your secret?

Amanda said...

Listen, do you want to know a secret
Do you promise not to tell, woh, woh, woh
Closer, let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long to hear
I'm in love with you, oo

momma i love you like whoah u make me smile a LOT :) miss you too, hopefully ill see u sometime before the tour, but if that doesnt work out, then the 23rd it is!

Abi said...

MISS BRENDA!!! I was trying to find your blog.. and instead of typing aaaaMOM I typed in simply aaaa.blogspot yada yada yada and it takes you to this page and it's title is a bad word and it's not your site!! *scared for life* love ya

Anastasia said...

i would like to note that it took more effort to type yada yada yada than ".com" would have

Second i would like to note that i have been posting like crazy over at my blog
all sorts of things to commment on
the CampFest Video is up
there are pictures of what i plan to do to my head
the weel 23&24 update has a link to the Zilina Blava photos
....come visit me sometime
and then update your blog with a good Alex story

Miss Brenda said...

We are reading Peter and the Shadow Thieves. Does anyone know where our copy of Peter and the Starcatchers is?