Wednesday, November 08, 2006

November-Virtue of the Month

Gratitude: Letting others know you see how they've helped you.

Is gratitude really an attitude or is it an action? Can I be thankful for something, or do I have to be thankful to someone. Can I just feel grateful or is it only gratitude when it is expressed?

Ten things I am grateful for:
1. My husband
2. My children
3. Noodle makers
4. My dog
5. Towels that wrap all the way around me
6. Hot chocolate
7. Mango salsa
8. Warm water from the tap
9. Indoor plumbing in general
10. Instant messaging

1 comment:

Abi said...

I know a song about being thankful... it goes like this:
Thank you God for ________
( I like to add underwear but you can say anything)
Thank you God for underwear
Thank you God for underwear
Right where I am

call and I'll sing it to you :)