Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sixty Five Going on Eighty

Today it was 65 degrees. Unseasonably warm and downright delightful even though it rained. Dixie and I walked Alex to the bus stop this morning. I made a very ambitious list and accomplished precious little of it. It was a good thing I put "Buy Hershey kisses" on the list. At two o'clock this afternoon it was the only thing I had crossed off. The good news is that I am off again tomorrow and I already have my list. Speaking of lists...

71. Subarus
72. Zero interest loans
73. My George Foreman grill
74. Foodland (close to home)
75. Vintage video of Suzy Snowflake
76. Sprint to Sprint
77. Clean shirts
78. Did I say mango salsa? (worth repeating)
79. Calculators
80. Christmas stamps

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

SUE-BAROO
and also yay for mangoes

Amanda said...

81. be grateful/thankful u have a voice. mine today and yesterday makes me sound like a frog. and if i get excited about anything, it goes away completely. it makes running the register at work quite the fun experience :)

love u momma

Amanda said...

up. date. up. date. up. date.

also, i have the tylenol. oops :)