Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fountain of Youth--Will Blogging Keep You Young?

Adolescence is the age for the writing of diaries.
Those who keep it up all their lives, so far from attaining the desired maturity, remain perpetually adolescent. Now, Jung has shown us that adolescence is...the age of the completest misunderstanding of oneself.

Just wondering if having a blog means that I am a perpetual adolescent. Paul Tournier certainly would seem to think so. He is trying to help me answer the question, "Who am I?" I am only half way through the book. (Maybe the answers are in the last chapters.) From what I have managed to understand from the first chapters, I have deduced that I shouldn't look inside myself for the answers. So if you have any idea who I am, just leave a comment.

Do you like me? Check YES or NO

Seems a little adolescent to me...

4 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Grace--help me out here. I was unable to figure out the quoteblock feature. Thus proving that I am old :(

Anastasia said...

WHOA miss Brenda

Anastasia said...

i'll check yes, in pink sparkly gell pen none the less...

and i'll see about that qouteblock feature :)

Amanda said...

the gel pen that i use to check the YES box will be that obnoxious light orange/peachish color that looks really pretty in the pen but is absolutely impossible to read on white paper...