Friday, August 31, 2007

Runners' High?

How far do you have to run to reach the Runners' High? I have to assume that Runners High is somewhere beyond the 'the wall'-- most probably in a gated community. I have yet to get a glimpse of it. Today I finished 2.75 miles without walking, in week 8 of my training. Never once have I finished my run saying ,"I have to do that again!" I usually count the training days till race day and say, "I have to do that again." Still pressing on.

Just remember that the use of 'run' and 'race' are generous terms for what I have planned for Sept. 8th.

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

generous terms or not. what i intend to do is wear my red shirt with the star and cheer!!!

Abi said...

"Let Us Run With Perseverance The Race That Is Set Before Us..."
-Hebrews-