Monday, October 22, 2007

Newer, Hipper Version

I am still adjusting to the idea of being a grandmother. Equally it is an adjustment for those around me. Imagine how old you must be if your sister is a grandmother. Or if your wife is a grandmother. (I don't even want to think that I am sleeping with someone's grandfather. :P) Or if you're in sixth grade and your mother is a grandmother. So Alex has been comparing me with other grandmothers he knows. This past weekend he held the door for a grandmother at TaeKwonDo, and he held the door for me as well. Then he remarked that I was in the same class as her, but I was a younger, hipper version. I think that was a compliment. At least I am taking it as one. So here is the new picture of me that I am going to use in my profile. It is a newer, hipper picture taken by Claire Marie's grandfather.
I've still got pretty good ankles for a grandma.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

I love your ankles, I love that I inherited your ankles. Also, I took care of the profile picture for you.
<3