Thursday, October 04, 2007

Would You Rather...

..open your dresser drawer and find 100 black widow spiders OR find six large rats that jump out of your dresser and scurry under the furniture?
I chose the six large rats because there were fewer and because they got out by themselves and hid.
I'm not sure this was edifying conversation, but it's what Alex and I talked about last night at bedtime. Just before I dozed off he shared the additional information that rats are very agile and some larger ones have a bite as strong as a small shark.

Sweet dreams to you too, Alex. The tooth fairy may never come.

1 comment:

Abi said...

I chose the rats till I heard they were very agile, however I do like that they jump out so that you can get the things you want out of your drawer... that's always nice.