Friday, March 14, 2008

Anything Goes

Went to see the high school musical tonight. Not Disney's High School Musical, but the musical at the high school. They did Anything Goes, which is also the musical that my high school did way back when. I only remembered one line, spoken in a Chinese accent. If lady with all paint up face will hold unruly tongue, I will talk. I will tell all. I was never in the musical. So why after 32 years do I still have this line in my head? I would like to clear it out so I have room to remember where my car keys are, or to move the load of clothes from the washer to the dryer. While I am at it I would like to remove the phone number from Brinser 2 North (717-367-9815) and make room for my children's anniversary dates and my grandchildren's birthdates. There are a lot of other things I could probably live without in my head, but I can't think of them right now...

2 comments:

Abi said...

Does the Chinese accent have a face attached? cause that would prolly free up space for at least two more things.

Miss Brenda said...

Alas, no face or even a name of who might have played this part back in 1976. Just the line. Word for word.