Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Capital Offense

This is one reason I will never have a Capital One card in my wallet. These people annoy the life out of me and I don't even have an account with them. This is a picture of the mail that they sent me yesterday. 4 envelopes and 4 credit card offers in one day. I got one. Dave got one. Amanda got 2. This has been going on for at least a year. Do the people who have Capital One cards in their wallets know that their interest rates are so high because of all the money the company spends on paper and postage? Is there a 'do not write' list? If they really want to be of service to me they should just save up what they're spending on postage and mail it to me at the end of the year. I'd put that in my wallet.

1 comment:

Abi said...

To get off the mailing lists:
http://www.cardreport.com/overview/pre-approved.html