Saturday, April 05, 2008

Painting Things

I am painting things. Like dressers and benches. And my hair. I found that white satin indoor/outdoor paint covers all my gray. And obviously lasts through multiple shampooings. Is it real or is it Glidden? Only my hairdresser knows for sure.
I will take pictures of the dresser as soon as the drawer pulls arrive . We got them on ebay. (It's better if you win it.) Ebay could easily be an obsession. Good thing I can't remember my password.
The bench is taking longer because it needed glued and tightened and sanded. Tomorrow it will be ready to be sealed. And then painted. White and purple. Because I had to pry the lid off of the purple paint in such a way that I can't get the lid back on the can. So I just have to use up the entire quart of purple paint. After the bench is painted it needs it's seat covers replaced. This is the ultimate project--involving paint and a trip to the fabric store.
Any purple paint left over after the bench I am just going to streak into my hair. Just call me Aunt Vi. (Was her real name Violet?)

No comments: