Monday, May 12, 2008

Sick To My Stomach

This morning my stomach is upset. I drove Alex to school with the uncomfortable feeling that I might throw up at any minute. If this is a bug I picked up somewhere we might all get it. I warned Alex that if he felt this way he should have the nurse call me if he felt sick. He wondered if he could just call if he wanted to come home with the excuse that someone in his family was ill. (This was a 'no'.) Then it hit him that the Grandmas were in danger. (Happy Mother's Day--I brought you a hanging plant and a stomach virus...) We decided there was no need to warn them since they were already infected if they were going to be. Alex and I have scarily similar thought processes. Hopefully today we are only sharing brainwaves and not a stomach virus as well.

1 comment:

Abi said...

Sorry you are feeling sick, wish I was closer, I would make you a cup of tea, or some warm jello. (does that work for stomach stuff?)