Thursday, May 01, 2008

Y-oming? Y-not?

I am packing for a long weekend in Wyoming. It is rectangular state somewhere between here and the West coast. In my head I get it mixed up with Arizona. In the same way I mix up zebras and giraffes. And orange and green. I think it has something to do with the way I learned these things. Like they are stored too close together in my brain.
I will make an effort not to say I am glad to be in Arizona. I think it would be like someone mixing up Pennsylvania and Kentucky. Duh. Unless you are from Wyoming and you know that they are both oddly shaped states between the Mississippi River and the East coast. I have been wearing Abi's-er-my jean jacket to get in the mood.
Mostly I will be myself. They already know I can't play the piano and I don't cook. Most everything else about me is good stuff, so I am not worried. Pray for me anyway...

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

I get orange and green mixed up!! i didnt know you do it too! Oh NO! I am my mother!!
have a good trip.

nancyann said...

You don't get blue and red mixed up?

Minnie said...

I get blue and red mixed up!