Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Catching Up

I enjoyed Christmas so much, that even though I got a new camera, I neglected to take very many pictures of it. (Besides, there is not room on my computer to download the camera software, let alone the pictures. The Slovakian Princess suggests I move some pictures to CDs. She is funny. If I could accomplish this task I would have done it months ago.) Then my MIL got very sick and died. So we extended our stay at my own mother's house. And while I have a million blog-worthy stories about the week, it would be disrespectful to our Moms to actually post them.
Let me just say that being a mom is not an easy thing. And I'm glad that these two women have been in my life.

And to my own dear children: I have written a few kind words about myself for your future reference. I'll leave them in my underwear drawer for you.

1 comment:

Abi said...

would those words include 'and she went to be with the Lord'?