Thursday, September 22, 2011

Keeping Up With The Princess

I did a little project this week involving succulents in the big room.  It is not on the same scale as Amidala's fireplace room.   But it is finished.  And it solved the problem of what to do with my delicate glass birdfeeder and an old pair of trouser socks.  Ta da!






The STP and I also went on our own shopping spree and bought me a BRAND NEW CAR!!  (Because I already had a pair of butt-busting shoes). 
It came with some things I have never had in a car, like a sunroof and heated leather seats.  And it came with a few things I haven't had in years, like automatic transmission, cruise control, ...and car payments. 

5 comments:

Amanda said...

just FYI... i am in fact the Queen and your other daughter is the Princess. love your birdfeeder!

Abi said...

sorry babe- you are merely related to myself the queen and my sister the princess... too bad... keep on walkin' (in your fancy new shoes).

Amanda said...

since when are you the queen? you are making things up again.

Abi said...

nope- read back- I clearly have already been referred to with my proper title on this blog.

Brenda's Man said...

But did any of you have the PA Announcer at the football game call your name and ask that you and the other "royalty" report to the concession stand? :)

Still, you are all my royal family! Love ya!