Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Four Sevenths of Thirty Five

“You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!”

“Really Hagrid, if you are holding out for universal popularity, I'm afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time”

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” 

“Curiosity is not a sin.... But we should exercise caution with our curiosity... yes, indeed.”

“It is my belief... that the truth is generally preferable to lies.”

“I sometimes find, and I am sure you know the feeling, that I simply have too many thoughts and memories crammed into my mind."

"Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory.”



No comments: