Sunday, September 28, 2014

Thank Boo Very Much

Expressing a little appreciation to those who traveled the Ghost Town Trail with me. 
Thank you, Jake and Dan, for letting me take the lead.  Five different times. 
 Thank you, STP, for sticking with me. 
 And humoring me by riding back and forth over the bridge so I could get your picture.
Thank you, Nancyann, for driving a gazillion miles so you could bike 18.
And for the t-shirts.  Glad we happen to be in the same family.
Thank you, Uncle Ronnie.  For providing extra bikes.  And helmets.  And for organizing and taking the lead.  And for riding clean-up.  And for not jumping out of the woods and scaring me right off my  bike. We couldn't  wouldn't do this without you. 
Thank you sag wagon crew.   For hauling downed bikes and tired and pregnant bikers.
 For delivering lunch.
And driving us home.
And thank you, Uncle Michael, for being so good looking.  

It's not every day that you get to ride bikes with a cello player and a ukulele player.  With a handicapped lady and a pregnant lady.  With a Jedi knight and Captain America.
Truly, I am thankful.

No comments: