Sunday, November 06, 2016

Be Glad In it

Today we started practices for the children's Christmas program at church....And I am glad there were children at practice....And I am glad that there were adults who were more than willing to help with music and costumes and set construction....And I am glad for my Pinterest board called 'I might help with the Christmas program'....And I am glad the wise people brought gifts....And I am glad that God came to earth in a human body.

I made chicken enchilada lasagna for fellowship dinner...And I am glad I had a plan ahead of time...And I am glad I precooked the chicken and mixed up the sauce Friday evening...And I am glad it is gluten free and doesn't taste gluten free....And I am glad I am not eating dairy free because my chicken enchilada lasagna recipe calls for 1.5 cups of sour cream and 5 cups of shredded cheese.

This afternoon the Steelers lost to the Ravens...And I am glad that will not have any affect on my day tomorrow.

Tonight my small group met to discuss chapter three of "The Good and Beautiful Community"...And I am glad that the designated snack maker made yummy things...And I am glad to be in community with these people...And I am glad to have people who rejoice and are glad with me.

Tomorrow I will be still be expecting a package to arrive containing a surprise and a project....And I am glad that there is a Wyoming, MI and a Wyoming, MN and a Wyoming, NY....And I am glad that so far my package has only traveled to one of those places....And I am glad that I am not in a big hurry...And I am glad for anticipation.

And I am glad for my sister Nancyann who still reads and comments on my blog posts.

No comments: