Wednesday, November 02, 2016

If It's November...

Psalm 92:4   For you make me glad by your deeds, Lord; I sing for joy at what your hands have done.

...I must be thankful.

Today I did not have to go to work so I could go to Ladies Bible Study...and I was glad to listen to Beth Moore and fellowship with a great group of women.
Today I voted for the PennLive boys soccer player of the week...and I was glad that, at the end of the day, my second favorite nephew was the winner. Go Mattie!!
Today the sun warmed the afternoon air and I hauled 4 wheelbarrows full of dead plants out of the West flowerbed...and I was glad to be outside and to get that job done.
Today I talked to Princess Amidala and planned a little surprise...and I was glad to hear her voice and share a plan with her.
Today I stuffed an acorn squash with a sausage and apple filling...and I was glad for the Hinkles who shared their garden goodies with me, and that the recipe turned out okay, and that the STP was home for supper.
Today I shopped online...and I was glad for free shipping and the anticipation of packages arriving.

Tomorrow I plan to be glad most of the day.  And I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: