Monday, September 24, 2007

Insert Link Here

I am so proud to be a link in AmiDawn's xanga. However, I think she is just showing off because she knows how it insert a link and I do not. But I was certainly glad to send her to public school. It was good for the school, and good for me. Homeschooling was always an effective threat when the girls were growing up. Do your homework, or I'll homeschool you. If you really are having a hard time adjusting to your new school, I'll be glad to homeschool you. Aren't those Middle Schoool boys awful? Why don't I just homeschool you? I never threaten to homeschool Alex, because he is just unsocialized enough to take me up on it. And then there would be no one to blame but me. And clearly it can't be all my fault, can it? Although Abi has always thought it is all my fault. Ever since I took up all the room. I should have homeschooled her through college. She would have benefitted from a little unsocialization.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted you to know that I love you and would love to spend more time at home with you.
Dave ox