Monday, November 03, 2008

30 Days of Gratitude

My internet is not working on my computer. This is a source of ongoing frustration. But fortunately my husband has a computer which works. So if I work quickly while he is up on the mountain I can post ten things I am thankful for today.
1. On line bill pay
2. Public schools
3. Books about Peter Pan
4. Red haired boys
5. Paint rollers
6. Dish washers
7. Pick up trucks
8. Apple butter
9. Nail clippers
10. Rain

In other news: Alex was a bedsheet ghost for Halloween and the cruised the north end of town with another family (in the family tradition of the most candy for the least effort). We carved a pumpkin, which I will post a picture of at a future time. We bought a freezer. I decided who I am voting for tomorrow. And I am rethinking my pro-life/pro-choice stance.

1 comment:

Abi said...

I'm thankful for you. :) I'd also be thankful for an update. Love ya