Friday, January 23, 2009

Birthday Week, Continued

Last night the STP and I, along with a couple from Dodge City Federal, went out to Trapper Creek Lodge for date night. Very good food, very good company (I invited them because they are OLDER than me) and a very good time. I wanted to take the STP there for his birthday, but decided it was what I wanted not him. So we went for my birthday. This is a place in Shell Canyon. Beautiful setting against the mountains, snow covered, log building, soft lighting against the dark sky of evening. Lovely.
Tonight I soaked in the tub by candlelight while the STP cleaned up after supper. And now I am going to watch Pirates of the Carribean (the first one!) with the STP and Goober.
I'll be sorry to see this week end.

1 comment:

Abi said...

this is the first time you are watching the fist one huh? after seeing the third one several times.