Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let's Table That

Okay, maybe I have a table problem. On my way home from work at Dodge City Federal yesterday, I took a walking detour into the Dodge City used furniture store. And I bought a table. Not the table I was looking for. Another table that I just found out I needed when I saw it. Like my most favorite of things it is made of wood and will need painted. And I already have the less than coriander green paint, remember? So I had to buy it. And bring it home. And I already have a place for it. See?



Also, here are the pillows I made for the living room. The ones that have been crying out for their own table.

See how good they look with the table. And Dixie and her friend like it a lot. Oh, yeah, I'm going to hurry up and paint it green before the STP holds an intervention.
When did she start collecting and painting tables?
We can't really remember when it started, but it definately got worse when she turned 50.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

miss you. love you lots, table problem and all :)

Abi said...

you are right the table is perfect.