Monday, March 16, 2009

High Rollers

Just a little rant today about people who roll their own coins as opposed to bringing them in in bulk and letting the bank machine count them. Please don't come to my window. I do not want to be short a penny in each roll. If you think you can just roll 49 pennies in a roll and not get caught that is fine with me. Think whatever you want. But it is stealing!! It is a sin! But if you are willing to sell your soul to the devil for 8 cents go right ahead. It doesn't sound like a good deal to me. But then again maybe you know yourself better than I do.
God only knows why this bothers me today. Maybe because it reminds me of the little 'compromises' I am willing to make. The tiny things I am willing to overlook in my own life. The thoughts I think cause I think no one will ever know. Only God knows.
Ouch!

1 comment:

Abi said...

Thanks for the rant.. I am planning on rolling some (a ton of) coins today. I will NOT be shorting the back any pennies, nickels or dimes. :)