Thursday, March 26, 2009

W.U.S.S.


This is what my hair cut looks like. One thing I was not wussy about was NO bangs. So I spent the better part of today brushing my hair out of my eyes. (You don't even want to know what the other part of my day was like!). So the STP and Booger are watching Lord of the Rings tonight. And as I walk through the room I realize that my hair is styled just like Aragorn's. Evidently I conveyed to the stylist that the movie star look I was going for was an elfin (elven?) creature from Modor.
FYI--I tried several ways to spell woose. I tried to make it rhyme with something. Goose. Pus. Cuss. Foos-ball. Moose. Mouse. Tush.
FYII--(FYI2?)--The reason the Thursday night movie is Lord of the Rings is because we had taters for supper.
Booger: What we need is a few good taters.
STP: What's taters Precious. What's taters eh?
Booger: PO-TA-TOES! Boil 'em. Mash 'em. Stick 'em in a stew!
Ours were actually done in foil on our new Weber grill. Yeah for cooking outdoors in sub-freezing weather.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

not exactly the pic i was hoping for... also i love and miss you guys and having dinnertime convos with you :) got the package today thanks for the jelly beans!!! :)