Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring is Coming


The flowerboxes are finished and on the front porch awaiting some dirt. And some seeds. And some water. And the Dodge City Town Council voted last week to allow outside watering EVERY DAY this summer instead of the Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday on the southside of town and Monday, Wednesday, Saturday on the north side of town. So now I don't have to keep track of what side of town I live on or what day of the week it is. If I want to water, I can. Except between the hours of noon and 6pm. Because the Dodge City Police Department needs something to patrol in the hot afternoon hours when they are not pulling over speeders.
FYI- I live on the south side of town. One of the Goober's friends told me that Hispanic people who leave their doors open and play their music really loud live on the south side of town. (He lives on the north side of town.) He said this because I was playing my music really loud. I can hardly wait for Summer when I can open the windows and the doors. Ole!

1 comment:

Abi said...

can't wait to see the planter boxes :)